The Turrets (Les Torretes)
The Turrets are a cultural good of local interest in Calella. They were built by the transmission service as optical telegraphs. It is composed of two turrets: the first one was built in 1848 and used for military means, whereas the other one was build in 1857 and had a civil use. Located in the south of the town centre and close to Calella Lighthouse, the Turrets can be seen from the beach and the hill where they are located provides a vantage point and a natural environment worth visiting.
Access by vehicleNo
Car parkYes. Limited (car park at the Lighthouse of Calella and the viewpoint of La Roca Grossa)