Manuel Puigvert Promenade

The promenade was built in 1927 and is named after the Mayor who started the project, Manuel Puigvert “Soques”. The inauguration was made at the same time as the municipal market, the new abattoir and the reform of the lighthouse. This popular construction separates the beach of Calella and the railway track. It is an emblematic and pleasant space where the townspeople go for a stroll or to work out.


  • Access by vehicle

  • Car park