The Dalmau Park was inaugurated in 1928 and is located on the town centre. It was Jeroni Martorell’s work and has a total area of 18,4 hectares. It is a magnificent natural open space with gardens and Mediterranean forests mainly consisting of pines and holm oaks. The “Pati de l’Ós” is the central part of the parc and has playgrounds and in summer hosts outdoors concerts and the “Aplec de la Sardana”. It is the ideal place for those who want to calmly enjoy nature.
Size areaTotal area of 18,4 hectares.
Access by vehicleLimited
Car parkYes. Car park La Minerva